Stuff needed to make it
Empty pineapple cans (without sharp edges) *
Hammer and nail
A hot pad or trivet
Tracing paper (optional)
* Pineapple cans seldom have sharp edges
How to make the craft item
1. fill the can with water and freeze it.
2. Remove the can from the freezer and place it on towels.
3. Use a hammer and nail to punch holes into the can.
4. Let the ice melt, dry the can and add the candle.
5. Set the can on a hot pad or trivet before lighting the candle.
When the candle is lit don't touch the can - it may get hot.
Option: Create a pattern on tracing paper and use rubber bands to attach it to the frozen can.
Punch holes along the lines on your design.